Amazon: All or Nothing: Everton

Should we have an Amazon: All or Nothing documentary series on Everton for this coming season?

• Yeah, that would be boss to see. All for more global exposure of our beloved blues

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • Nope, not for me. Been painful enough seeing Everton the last 20 odd years

Votes: 87 51.5%
  • Dunno....

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
I watched a few episodes of the Arsenal one and it nearly bored me into a coma. We're all hoping for a distinctively average midtable season this year which I'm sure would make absolutely dull as dishwater viewing.

Think these things started out as a bit of a novelty at first but I think we'll see them wind down for a while. Didn't the production company who made one for the RS struggle like hell to actually sell the thing in the end?

Too much of a distraction. No team in the NFL wants to do hard knocks any more, they have to force it on teams now, there's no volunteers for it.

The questions are “ What’s in if for us, whom are we targeting?” . This format has been done to death , it may be of interest to Evertonians but I can’t see something like this raising interest , and money, outside our club. The Wrexham documentary is different and with a specific target audience outside the club, the US market where it’s raised their profile and as a result has generated significant sponsorship/ advertising revenue from US companies, compared to their league status .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back