2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
kZy4NJ.gif

Can we all just take a moment to enjoy our boy here taking absolute liberties against Cardiff :D

He's our 2018 Arteta, we need to just pay whatever Barca want for him, it's a miracle he's here in the first place please don't let him slip through our fingers

Perhaps that is why we are looking at Doucoure/Ndombele too.

Show Gomes that we can build a world class midfield for him to be the orchestrator of.

Getting Gomes on a permanent deal has to be the 1st priority.

Perhaps that is why we are looking at Doucoure/Ndombele too.

Show Gomes that we can build a world class midfield for him to be the orchestrator of.

Getting Gomes on a permanent deal has to be the 1st priority.

I know Sig didn’t do fantastically last season pushed out left but I’d hope with Digne overlapping and the footballers we now have in the team the following could work.

————-Gueye————
—Ndombele. Gomes—-

Lozano ———— Sig
———Richarlison———-

I know Sig didn’t do fantastically last season pushed out left but I’d hope with Digne overlapping and the footballers we now have in the team the following could work.

————-Gueye————
—Ndombele. Gomes—-

Lozano ———— Sig
———Richarlison———-

All about options.
Man City can still win games without KDB, Gundugan, Bernardo Silva as they have Silva, Sane and Sterling and the emerging Foden. Strong squad is key.

I want this guy to score the game winner so bad. That way they can moan about “Everloan” FC as they slowly but surely topple out of Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back