2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
...all the indications are that whether he comes here or not will largely be down to Andre Gomes.

More like FC Barcelona since there is no purchase clause in the loan deal and he is under contract through 2021. Moreover, it would appear Gomes to Everton might be complicated by the pursuit of Ndombele - although there is a long line of clubs interested in the Frenchman or De Jong

More like FC Barcelona since there is no purchase clause in the loan deal and he is under contract through 2021. Moreover, it would appear Gomes to Everton might be complicated by the pursuit of Ndombele - although there is a long line of clubs interested in the Frenchman or De Jong

..I appreciate that, but Silva has been quoted recently as saying any permanent deal will largely be decided by Gomes. It has to be a major doubt he’ll play for Barcelona again given his form and personal problems whilst there. Barcelona will want to maximise the situation to their (financial) advantage, but I do understand that where Gomes plays his football next season will be a lot to do with Gomes.

79D052C5-B8F5-4D6E-A140-E070C0A33F98.jpeg

Swoons

..I appreciate that, but Silva has been quoted recently as saying any permanent deal will largely be decided by Gomes. It has to be a major doubt he’ll play for Barcelona again given his form and personal problems whilst there. Barcelona will want to maximise the situation to their (financial) advantage, but I do understand that where Gomes plays his football next season will be a lot to do with Gomes.

Of course and I'm sure Barcelona will try but it won't solely be based on his desires as the financial aspect will drive matters much as it has with Rafinha who wanted to stay with Inter

Try and keep this thread on page one over the weekend
Although if Andre produces a Jags moment to win the Derby I’m sure that will help We have to keep showing Andre the love if we want him to sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.