2018/19 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he needs a midfield enforcer along side him...I like my 2 central midfielders to stay real close together and snuff out danger at the source...

Spot on Khal, Dobbo reborn this lad is, never seems hurried, always pots the pass, a genuinely pleasure to watch. One area where is is far superior to Dobbo is his strength, it amazes me how other players bounce off this lad when he shields the ball, I don’t recall Dobbo doing that?
Couldn’t agree more. The lad has it all to be a force in the premier league. Superb technical ability allied to great physicality and strength.

I think it's a bit premature to put him in the same breath as a legend like Dobson. Potentially yes, but he needs to do it for a lot longer I feel.

That’s maybe harsh all 3 of those won league titles. Gomes is unlikely to do that with us. What he has done in the short time he has been here is fully integrated himself into the club, put in solid performances on the pitch and gained universal respect from the media for his performances. Class act on and off the pitch. Get him signed up Everton.

I am not disputing his ability or how he has conducted himself since his arrival, it is just that I would like to see him doing it over a prolonged period. I certainly agree with getting him signed up as soon as possible.

Christ he's being exposed here..

Davies isn't helping, but he's ball watching this first half.

He's just a step slow against these guys and in poor position. Don't get me wrong, these guys are wonderful with the ball and Gomes is also very good with it, but he is just getting bypassed when we give it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.