2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could do very well in a different league, just not in the hectic paced Premier league.

I agree, have a feeling he would end up at Benfica or somewhere in Portugal and look a world beater - just a player not suited to this league, has talent but not quick enough in mind or body to show it in the Prem.

If he did goto Benfica I would be doing anything to try and get a deal with them on some of their younger players - they have some SERIOUS talent coming through.

I agree, have a feeling he would end up at Benfica or somewhere in Portugal and look a world beater - just a player not suited to this league, has talent but not quick enough in mind or body to show it in the Prem.

If he did goto Benfica I would be doing anything to try and get a deal with them on some of their younger players - they have some SERIOUS talent coming through.

How would he look a world beater? What attributes does he have that are better than bang average? He won’t be going to Benfica either because they’re miles and miles and miles above the level he’s at, he wouldn’t get anywhere near their match day squad.

He could do very well in a different league, just not in the hectic paced Premier league.
He would look good again in Spain, Portugal or Italy because he's technical and the slower pace would suit him. He has lost even that little burst over five yards he had and he doesn't look confident too we need to move him on and get someone much more dynamic

He’d be a rolls Royce in French, Dutch, Portuguese leagues. And he was highly rated in la liga.
To be honest every 10 games for us he looks like he glides around the pitch and looks unplayable. It’s the other 9 games where he looks like he has cement in his boots that’s the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.