2021/22 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching clips of him at Valencia is so bizarre, clearly a player in there- such a shame it hasn’t shown up much at Everton. Lots of complicating factors with his situation at Barcelona and the injury, of course.

He's gone the same way as he did at Barca. Even there he was criticised for being slow and positionally all over the place.

So I think with that, the league, the ankle break, and his overall mental confidence...he's going to be a bit part player. An expensive one too

For one game in three he’ll be really good, then the other two games you’ll have you spitting feathers.

I just don’t think we can carry a player that much.

that's how it started with James. I am beginning to wonder if FSW just has to have a scape goat. At the barcodes it was Ashley, so far here it was James but 'who next?'
I'd be delighted if Senor Benitez is now moving through the failues in our squad and picking them off one-by-one. My biggest issue with his treatment of James is not his treatment of James per se, more the fact that James has been taken out the back and shot while other expensive failures on big salaries are still standing - such as Iwobi and Gomes. So, if Benitez is simply going to methodically eliminate the wasters, that puts his treatment of the gifted but mercurial Colombian manchild in a much better light for me. It means it wasn't personal, but purely professional.

that's how it started with James. I am beginning to wonder if FSW just has to have a scape goat. At the barcodes it was Ashley, so far here it was James but 'who next?'
In other news, they're covering up alien landings in the US at secret military installations and 9 11 was orchestrated by cahill, angered by landon Donovan never making it permanent

£30 million and however much in other fees and wages. What a waste of money.
FB_IMG_1635194155274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.