Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had escaped my notice that Andre Gomes, in addition to disappointing Everton fans, was also responsible for the structural issues around homelessness. What a rotter.
Phhoaarr smashed that strawman into powder. Legendary point i didn't make smackdown.

Looks to me that we are stuck with him until his contract runs out. Lampard not playing hasn't helped either

Lampard put his faith in him last season, even in big games like Palace. And his performances were absolutely terrible. The manager is well within his rights not to use him anymore.
He is...but he could at least fake it and could have give him some playing time in the us...who knows he may have then convince another team to take a gamble on him...as it stand, bo chance he is leaving unless we are paying his wages

Looks to me that we are stuck with him until his contract runs out. Lampard not playing hasn't helped either
Does his deal run out at the end of this season, or does have another after that?

Really hope he ends up in Portugal on a loan with buy option. We will probably have to cop half his wages.

His days are well numbered but I'm sure it's almost impossible to shift him due to the wage he's on.

His agent will struggle to find anyone willing to cover 50% of his wages so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find him a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back