Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2022/23 Andre Gomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Ornstein has a piece this morning that Nicolas Pepé agreed to a £2.5m wage cut to facilitate his loan to Nice.

Players do, from time to time, take wage cuts in return for the prospect of regular first-team football.

I don't think the issue here is a lack of interest in Gomes, more likely behind that charming smile and looks is a hard-nosed hustler quite happy to sit and pick up his millions with us.

David Ornstein has a piece this morning that Nicolas Pepé agreed to a £2.5m wage cut to facilitate his loan to Nice.

Players do, from time to time, take wage cuts in return for the prospect of regular first-team football.

I don't think the issue here is a lack of interest in Gomes, more likely behind that charming smile and looks is a hard-nosed hustler quite happy to sit and pick up his millions with us.
He looked miserable in that video after the palace game

He'd probably thrive in a mid table Spanish or Italian team. He won't get another game for us.
I agree but people to tend to to start enjoying life based on their income whatever it is. He go to one, do well, but we will most likely have to cover part of his income

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back