2023/24 Andre Gomes

Put the underlying numbers up that prove your point. He had about 3 good games but was consistently underwhelming and carried defensively by gueye. It wasn't the injury that did for him it was gueye leaving for psg

The numbers all the way through his career show exactly the same limitations. Even his great season at valencia the numbers showed it was a Sandro like fluke rather than something that could be repeated
Hahahaha yeah mate I’m bang up for that😂😂😂😂😂

Gomes may provide us something that Doucoure doesn’t, especially when playing at home, and having more possession of the ball.

Let’s see how is fitness looks as the match progresses and whether he can continue to press or not.

I’m happy to have someone like him in the squad. I think a lot of what he gets judged on is based on him coming back from injury and also Benitez and Lampard’s time here.

We’ve seen what Dyche has done with Doucoure who was worse than Gomes, I’ll give him a chance to see what he can do. It’s the same reason I’m optimistic for Dele. Get those 2 into this squad and we have so much more to offer through the middle.

That hair, that damn hair.

13reasons-why-thirteen-reasons-why.gif