Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been all over Sky sports news last two days - We (everton) could have put it to bed in a sentence, but no let it run and then sign two relatively unknown south americans and panic buy Lennon for a ridiculous fee next weekend.....

Know where your coming from mate. I've got to the point now though, that when it comes to us doing anything as a club, I've learnt it's best to chill.

.......disappointed he's playing. It has to suggest he's not coming here. So hope I'm proved wrong.

My guess mate, is the Kiev owner and Everton are a few million apart (or terms of payment) and to show he is sticking to his evaluation he has played him - basically showing he isn't afraid to lose the deal etc, Everton will stump up what they want guarantee it

Also think it is the only reason they have left him on in this game is to effectively put pressure on us

.......disappointed he's playing. It has to suggest he's not coming here. So hope I'm proved wrong.

It's tell us no fee been agreed, the media don't have a clue what going on. We has the same with Evans, media telling us we about to sign him

My guess mate, is the Kiev owner and Everton are a few million apart (or terms of payment) and to show he is sticking to his evaluation he has played him - basically showing he isn't afraid to lose the deal etc, Everton will stump up what they want guarantee it

Actually, I read (Ukrainian sources) that it's mostly about Everton not being able to pay in 1 payment. So they are haggling over the "layaway" terms as well as future bonuses from the next transfer and performance bonuses (if Yarmo does well in EPL).

Actually, I read (Ukrainian sources) that it's mostly about Everton not being able to pay in 1 payment. So they are haggling over the "layaway" terms as well as future bonuses from the next transfer and performance bonuses (if Yarmo does well in EPL).

give them the sell on they want, give them the performance bonuses they want, we only pay all of that if he's very successful

I don't believe the Echo would be giving regular updates on his performance today if we weren't fairly advanced into the negotiations/deal.

Either way we don't have much longer until we know for certain whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back