Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next one to mention cockwomble

do-you-feel-lucky-punk.jpg
Already in the Dog House from 1 thread........... so will just serve my time .... and play nice.......... C

The only thing that is keeping my hopes up about this is that Funes Mori still hasn't been seen or that anything has been confirmed. He was pictured in the hotel last night, said he was signing today...

Rather than have two separate press conferences in the space of a day or two about a new signing, they will confirm both together. Clutching at straws maybe, but it's the only thing I can come up with.

Seems weird that everything is so quiet on both fronts, especially Mori, who is 100% in Liverpool.

The only thing that is keeping my hopes up about this is that Funes Mori still hasn't been seen or that anything has been confirmed. He was pictured in the hotel last night, said he was signing today...

Rather than have two separate press conferences in the space of a day or two about a new signing, they will confirm both together. Clutching at straws maybe, but it's the only thing I can come up with.

Seems weird that everything is so quiet on both fronts, especially Mori, who is 100% in Liverpool.
He's in john stones gaff having a few cans mate. His driver told me. Don't worry. Its a cert.

The mad thing is........... this transfer window and every other one Tbh...... drives us mad.Bans for silly things.... Mods working overtime trying to keep the lunatics taking over the Asylum.Bring on the 2nd of Sept and we will all have our sanity back and some semblance of order.

The mad thing is........... this transfer window and every other one Tbh...... drives us mad.Bans for silly things.... Mods working overtime trying to keep the lunatics taking over the Asylum.Bring on the 2nd of Sept and we will all have our sanity back and some semblance of order.
Did you play my tune again you legend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back