Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not happening he will stay with Dynamo, I have been on this thread since 08.30 Saturday morning with the odd little break and being a pensioner I need my kip before the game today. So I bid you all a good night sweet dreams, mine will be of Lennon are next big signing. Oh by the way why cant we stream games like Dynamo did via youtube it was great.

This is not happening he will stay with Dynamo, I have been on this thread since 08.30 Saturday morning with the odd little break and being a pensioner I need my kip before the game today. So I bid you all a good night sweet dreams, mine will be of Lennon are next big signing. Oh by the way why cant we stream games like Dynamo did via youtube it was great.
You sleep well mate x It will happen...... it will happen for supporters like YOU..... who know their history.Respect.

Is that you Aaron?

Capture1.webp

Seems like a pretty legit source to me.

Sorry mate...I'm not trying to wind you up. You contribute a lot of intelligent input. I guess I just get concerned about people.
don't be, and if thats you showing concern over me suffering from insomnia then it's the wrong way to go about it isn't it?

it's been like three days of you quoting me with things like ''lollollollol'' when i've not done anything towards you at all.

I wouldn't judge you for how you dealt with your lack of sleep, i like to converse with evertonians about current topics and give my opinion, and take theirs, transfers at the moment are the ones that are generating interest from most blues, and it's something i enjoy talking about.

Previously i have enjoyed reading your posts where you actually bother to contribute but lately you seem to be just trying to make snide remarks or annoy people.

don't be, and if thats you showing concern over me suffering from insomnia then it's the wrong way to go about it isn't it?

it's been like three days of you quoting me with things like ''lollollollol'' when i've not done anything towards you at all.

I wouldn't judge you for how you dealt with your lack of sleep, i like to converse with evertonians about current topics and give my opinion, and take theirs, transfers at the moment are the ones that are generating interest from most blues, and it's something i enjoy talking about.

Previously i have enjoyed reading your posts where you actually bother to contribute but lately you seem to be just trying to make snide remarks or annoy people.
fair enough mate...let's wipe the slate clean, move on as fellow Evertonians, and have no more nonsense between us. Apologies if feathers have been ruffled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back