Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gutted simply because of the attributes he is quoted as having such as technique, stamina, physicallity, quality and work rate. Also the story of him signing the new contract at Kiev when he could have got a big money move and big signing on fee show Loyalty.

Can understand us playing a bit of hardball as you do in any negotiations but I hope we're not being bad meffs over it. This signing could take us up a level, if they want £18m just pay it.

kyiv's chairman (owner) seems a total crackpot tho. Either he is hoping that someone comes in any actually gives home what he askes for as he says many clubs have offers (probably bloody Stoke although he says because they are not a big name he won't consider their bid. Watch him change his mind near the end of the window)
Or he would rather keep his pride let him go for nothing on a free next year and he will defo move to a premiership team (has stated he wants to play here) but it won't be us as other clubs would take him like a shot and pay him more

I don't believe this for one second. I can't see how you can lose patience on Yarmolenko, after watching Naismith come on for Kone when we need a goal. Baffling.

It's one of two, a) the ECHO is sprouting sh!te and the deal is still on or 2) it was never really on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back