Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

they might also be hoping this will have the effect of telling Dynamo to stop being a pain in the ass, and to prompt Yarmolenko to lobby for the move more forcefully
Sounds familiar a tactic this? Thought I was in the Stones thread for a minute...

The issue here is not the deal falling through

its who replaces him as our creative signing. For arguments sake if we didn't sign Yarm but signed Lennon instead then there is a clear issue regarding money which needs to be addressed. If we go ahead and sign him or another actually good player then it's perfectly fine for whatever story to be released.

time will tell but been saying the past couple of weeks, the pressure is already on the board so who we do or don't sign will determine how much pr work the club has done this summer

So you want Martinez out?

I don't think leaving your best winger on the bench is a good thing. Just saying. I am prepared to give the manager chance. Let's see if the new signings before the deadline can help. But the most important thing is drop his less talent favourite perhaps...

It's a case of waiting until the transfer window closes now, no point in fuming or otherwise until then. At that point we'll know the exact score with Everton and the board we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back