Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand the logic of this being a ploy to unsettle Kiev.. to increase chances of getting Yarmz. Shakthar have lost luiz adriano & costa they're best players threatening to take one of your only rival's remaining betterish players instead of your player you want to keep...err nope

Dunno about you but I can never get reception at Goodison. Plus 10 minutes before kickoff, I'm not checking the Echo on my phone, like.
Do you happen to communicate with any of the other 34,999 people in the stadium.

Do you think the atmosphere would have been different had the story been released this morning?

Its not just the people at the ground. o_O

Every Evertonian in the world wouldve been watching the game some way or another. Thus the game distracts people from the issue.

Are you telling me its a pure coincidence?
Nope.

I'm saying that it is unlikely to have affected the impact.

I don't know about you but I'm capable of doing more than one thing at a time.

clutching at coincidences here but does seem very odd that:
a) the news comes out as the press/media focus on everton city game
b) the new player we are linked to is in the Ukrainian league also - hence will get some media attention from Kyiev persons.
c) the only source of the information so far is the echo and has come out of nothing, where compared to the Yarm noises that was kept much more under wraps until there was a lot of twitter/fan chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back