Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
clutching at coincidences here but does seem very odd that:
a) the news comes out as the press/media focus on everton city game
b) the new player we are linked to is in the Ukrainian league also - hence will get some media attention from Kyiev persons.
c) the only source of the information so far is the echo and has come out of nothing, where compared to the Yarm noises that was kept much more under wraps until there was a lot of twitter/fan chat.

Because the story was leaked to the Echo from the club. Honestly I don't think that is tin hat stuff here - it is clear as crystal what happened. They buried the news until every Evertonian going the game was in that ground.

'The Blues were ready to meet Yarmolenko's 20m Euros release clause but negotiations with Dynamo Kiev have proved tough and Everton have decided to step away from the deal.'

that sentence is rather contradictory...?

I'm going to wait until the window closes before I vent my anger - but if we lose out on Yarmolenko and end up with that overrated midget Bernard I'll be gutted.

I expect Yarmolenko to sign. Kanchelskis deal was a right mess, had the internet been around back then the fallout would have been tenfold.

We either keep Stones and sign Yarmelonko, or we force the board out and get owners who can start winning trophies and competing at the top table where this football club should be!

'The Blues were ready to meet Yarmolenko's 20m Euros release clause but negotiations with Dynamo Kiev have proved tough and Everton have decided to step away from the deal.'

that sentence is rather contradictory...?

I think it was because of how we wanted to pay.

They want lump sum, we can only afford (for some obscure reason) to pay instalments.

4 of our next five games away from home, news released with timing to avoid any show of dissatisfaction from the fans at the ground, got the sinking feeling we won't sign anyone half decent and stones is going to be sold 'to help finance the new stadium' as that's what's clearly holding us back rather than a corrupt board of [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back