Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 of our next five games away from home, news released with timing to avoid any show of dissatisfaction from the fans at the ground, got the sinking feeling we won't sign anyone half decent and stones is going to be sold 'to help finance the new stadium' as that's what's clearly holding us back rather than a corrupt board of [Poor language removed]
That won't wash mate. Kenwright and Co will not last if this occurs.

So it's off, most likely because Bill insisted we offer £2m up front with £13m spread out over thirteen years. Great.

Not a lot of love in here tonight.

hug.gif

mate heard that so many times, wish i could believe it

Honestly after last season, and the lack of investment, there is a general sea change in the mood of the fans. Mega tv package and we are cap in hand still. One of the few clubs who are everpresent at the top division since this cash driven era started. It just will not wash anylonger. Invest seriously or get out is the message now.

'The Blues were ready to meet Yarmolenko's 20m Euros release clause but negotiations with Dynamo Kiev have proved tough and Everton have decided to step away from the deal.'

that sentence is rather contradictory...?
Until they found out it couldn't be paid on the drip over 10 years.

One last thing - the "difficult negotiations" cop out is exactly that; a cop out.

If you want a player and consider him a key acquisition, you pay for the damn player. It's like us with Stones - if someone wants him, pay the valuation or do one.

I refuse to believe Everton haven't been aware of the valuation at all, and I'm convinced beyond any doubt we've done our usual, and that is try to pay on the drip.

This board we have are an absolute disgrace when it comes to investing money. This transfer and keeping Stones might have put us somewhere near a positive net spend over the last 15 years and actually indicated some investment in the playing squad for the first time in the modern era.

But no. Keep the TV money, OOC the hell out of it and business as normal.

Do one Kenwright you absolute charlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back