Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isnt. Not if the deal that Kiev wanted once we met the clause, (which wasnt a release clause in that you meet it = player is yours), didnt suit us. I understand we met said clause, Kiev asked for tons of add ons, sell on %, appearance payments, etc etc, so we offered more up front instead. Last I was told the Kiev owner was "considering" it.

And that was lunchtime today.

thing is mate if the ukranian media have picked up on this already as a bogus way to pressure kiev, how with what we know about him do you think the kiev owner will react to that.

Kiev will pull out and slate us worse than they did stoke

Just passing on, with approval, stuff I have been told. Been doing it or days. Vault me. The source has been 100% bang on everytime, and hours before tweets/echo.

It might be bobbins, I honestly have no idea.

Just passing on, with approval, stuff I have been told. Been doing it or days. Vault me. The source has been 100% bang on everytime, and hours before tweets/echo.

It might be bobbins, I honestly have no idea.

i know mate, just saying that with this kiev owner it seems a strategy designed ti fail almost, hope im wrong like
pass on if you hear anything though mate still

2a4x1z6.jpg

For months I've been reading how the Echo knows nothing about nothing. Bog roll paper, red Echo etc...etc... Now suddenly it's gospel they spread. Sorry, but refuse to go on a meltdown because of this report, just like I refuse to get completely worked up about the possibilty of him signing.

It's because of the timing mate, and the nature of it. They largely have regurgitated stuff from other outlets this summer - that story feels like it was leaked directly to them to make sure it would go out only by them at a certain time.

It's because of the timing mate, and the nature of it. They largely have regurgitated stuff from other outlets this summer - that story feels like it was leaked directly to them to make sure it would go out only by them at a certain time.

Oh the timing and that, totally agree. I have long accepted that the Echo is nowt but a club propaganda rag.

Maybe, but I still don't see the reason for revealing our apparent new target. Think it's more a case of putting up a smokescreen, although I can't really see the logic in that either.

When there is a large group of Everton fans gathered in one place (and in close proximity to board members), whose support the team needs there and then, and supposedly a fly by with some bon mot about to happen? On what planet does that suit the board?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back