Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

grass_texture_iii_by_kelhemp.jpg
Is that space in our midfield?

I'm not convinced this is totally dead, I think the club are just trying to call Kiev's bluff in regards to how much money they want up front. Always said that would be the stumbling block to any deal, that we'll only be willing to offer them a pittance now and want the bulk of the deal paid in installments. Same thing happened with Leroy Fer and his club told us to do one. Hope the same isn't happening here.

Spoke to a fella in the box I was in at the match who reckons Yarmolenko's not off, the club are using a press release as a smokescreen to try and negotiate the price. Don't think it's in any way close to conclusion though and I think the story itself was released far too early on in the negotiations.

I'm not convinced this is totally dead, I think the club are just trying to call Kiev's bluff in regards to how much money they want up front. Always said that would be the stumbling block to any deal, that we'll only be willing to offer them a pittance now and want the bulk of the deal paid in installments. Same thing happened with Leroy Fer and his club told us to do one. Hope the same isn't happening here.

Whatever the reason we cant keep playing silly sods. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and give them what they want. Im all for getting the best deal but we are well known for taking the p** with our offers. Im surprised we actually got Lukaku

Not the case mate. We increased our offer, in lieu of tons of add ons they wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back