Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We have to be realistic, can we afford anyone better than him, would anyone better than him come to the team that finished 11th in the Premiership last year.
He looks like a quality player to me, temperament is a concern, it it is always going to be with foreign players.

We have to be realistic, can we afford anyone better than him, would anyone better than him come to the team that finished 11th in the Premiership last year.
He looks like a quality player to me, temperament is a concern, it it is always going to be with foreign players.
We wouldn't be able to afford him normally. Just so happens to be great timing for all parties.

We need to make this happen. There should be more than enough money in the pot this year and next with the extra TV money.

I suspect paying up front will be the stumbling block with this board though.

Everton: Andriy Yarmolenko could move to Goodison for £14.25m
Hmmmmm I agree with davek & others who've said this looks like a story that's been put out by the board to appease the fans. Fingers crossed it still happens but I won't hold my breath.

Hmmmmm I agree with davek & others who've said this looks like a story that's been put out by the board to appease the fans. Fingers crossed it still happens but I won't hold my breath.

Surely that would be counterproductive? Most fans didn't/don't have high hopes for this transfer window, so by leaking the news we may be signing an excellent player, they'd just make the backlash 10x worse when it doesn't happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back