Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't remember seeing one player score so many goals that are so similar...the lad certainly likes a shot from distance to the keepers right. Makes me wonder whether our coaching staff had picked up on it prior to him doing us in the Europa.

Can't remember seeing one player score so many goals that are so similar...the lad certainly likes a shot from distance to the keepers right. Makes me wonder whether our coaching staff had picked up on it prior to him doing us in the Europa.

cant do nowt about it when its struck that well mate

Hmmmmm I agree with davek & others who've said this looks like a story that's been put out by the board to appease the fans. Fingers crossed it still happens but I won't hold my breath.
Would that be the same Dave who's peddled the same line for every possible positive EFC story for years like?

I seem to remember him saying we'd never sign Lukaku last summer without losing Baines, Barkley and whoever in order to pay for it. Net result a £33m net spend and egg on the face for dave.

:coffee:

Surely that would be counterproductive? Most fans didn't/don't have high hopes for this transfer window, so by leaking the news we may be signing an excellent player, they'd just make the backlash 10x worse when it doesn't happen?
You'd think so but Evertonians always swallow the 'we just missed out because of blah, blah, blah...' excuses and it all quickly becomes yesterdays news. We're all gutted for a day or 2 then before you know it the window shuts with maybe a loan or 2.

If the club were putting out stories to get the fans excited only to pull the rug out they wouldn't be damaging their relationship with the BBC and ECHO doing it, they would do it like they always do via the likes of the telegraph and sky who will keep coming back no matter how much of it is jarg

How can anyone say this lad can't be our 10?

yarmolenko1.jpg

Actually, they use binary in their team. He's their number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back