Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing i will say is he doesn't look like the fastest player in the world, so maybe he will play in behind / around lukaku?

I forgot the password to my DAVIDMOYES account but i just got a text off elstone. he's in Monaco but the Kiev owner couldn't make it in person due to flight troubles so they had him skype in. their owner said yarmalenkos dad is actually a childhood everton fan but yarma prefers tottenhams style of play. talks resume tomorrow will keep you up to date

I forgot the password to my DAVIDMOYES account but i just got a text off elstone. he's in Monaco but the Kiev owner couldn't make it in person due to flight troubles so they had him skype in. their owner said yarmalenkos dad is actually a childhood everton fan but yarma prefers tottenhams style of play. talks resume tomorrow will keep you up to date

Yawn.

I bet years down the road when Yarmolenko has become a Tottenham legend, we'll be telling our children and grandchildren about how we almost signed him. A tear will roll down are cheek as we think about what could have been. Then the little sh*tes will all become Tottenham fans.

classic

Just got home after a few pints and trying not to get excited about there being an official transfer rumour thread for Yarmolenko.

IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back