Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think if Everton football club designed a t shirt with

On the front of t shirt - ITS ON fap fap
On the back of t shirt - IT'S OFF ffs

Of course we would need the badge on but I'm certain at the very least it would buy us a few more lawn mowers.

Could even design one with a blag yellow tie for all the sky sports news fans as well.

Granted the lad looked top drawer when they spanked us. Did he stand out as much in the first leg? I didn't notice him as much.

Ukrainian signings come with caution. The history of successful signings by English clubs in particular are rare. Shevchenko was a goal machine with Milan but failed at Chelsea, albeit arguably past his prime. Oleg Luzhny got homesick at Arsenal. Sergey Rebrov didn't make much of an impression at Spurs or West Ham. And RS fans shake their heads and shiver at the mention of Voronin.

And these players aren't just randomers. These were the cream of the crop from the Ukraine. In fact just google the name Dmytryo Chygrynskiy for his spectacular failure at Barcelona.

I forgot the password to my DAVIDMOYES account but i just got a text off elstone. he's in Monaco but the Kiev owner couldn't make it in person due to flight troubles so they had him skype in. their owner said yarmalenkos dad is actually a childhood everton fan but yarma prefers tottenhams style of play. talks resume tomorrow will keep you up to date

Don't say you weren't warned my son! @Bungle

hannibalwicket1030.jpeg

Granted the lad looked top drawer when they spanked us. Did he stand out as much in the first leg? I didn't notice him as much.

Ukrainian signings come with caution. The history of successful signings by English clubs in particular are rare. Shevchenko was a goal machine with Milan but failed at Chelsea, albeit arguably past his prime. Oleg Luzhny got homesick at Arsenal. Sergey Rebrov didn't make much of an impression at Spurs or West Ham. And RS fans shake their heads and shiver at the mention of Voronin.

And these players aren't just randomers. These were the cream of the crop from the Ukraine. In fact just google the name Dmytryo Chygrynskiy for his spectacular failure at Barcelona.

So what you're saying is that statistically he's pretty much guaranteed to be the one that comes good in a foreign league?

I forgot the password to my DAVIDMOYES account but i just got a text off elstone. he's in Monaco but the Kiev owner couldn't make it in person due to flight troubles so they had him skype in. their owner said yarmalenkos dad is actually a childhood everton fan but yarma prefers tottenhams style of play. talks resume tomorrow will keep you up to date
Means "mash/mess" in Bulgaria, and upon further inspection means "yoke" in Ukrainian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back