Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been working tonight. Surprisingly, when I'm covering the footy I seem to miss most things Everton related, stuck in a one-match bubble, so to speak.

So what's happened? Reports (from BBC etc.) saying we've agreed a fee? Then we denied it? About right?

After watching that and given the way Lukaku and Barkley have started the season I'd fancy our chances against the big boys. Have to hold onto Stones as well, would be an amazing, talented younger squad.

Stones, Baines (when fit), Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley, Yarmolenko, Mirallas, Deulofeu, Lukaku, all in the one team. Ridiculous considering how skint we are in comparison to other teams.

I may be getting a little a head of myself, but I reckon it would not be imprudent for Everton to begin looking toward celebratory activity at the end of May, and start advertising for stewards and booking an open-top bus...

Really hope we sign him, surely the club wouldn't have aloud the echo to have come out with such a cock sure article had we not be close to signing him?

You just know those horrors Spurs will come sniffing with them needing a winger. Really hope they make a firm bid for Bolasie but I think that's just paper talk.

Only sky saying we've agreed a fee. BBC Sport / McNulty said that we are working on a deal in Monaco for around 14m, nothing agreed there.

I reckon it MIGHT be a bit closer than what we're letting on, Mcnulty has friends at the club and the echo like i said earlier always report in the 'past' incase nothing happens, club have allowed it to leak because they're confident imo, think it must be nearly done it's just about sorting out small fee's and also agent fees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back