Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to be realistic, can we afford anyone better than him, would anyone better than him come to the team that finished 11th in the Premiership last year.
He looks like a quality player to me, temperament is a concern, it it is always going to be with foreign players.
How/why is his temperament a concern mate? He's renown for his hardworking attitude, he's been very loyal to Kiev and promised the club he wouldn't leave until they won the league and kept his word despite constant interest for big clubs all around Europa, he's never kicked up a fuss or caused any controversy. Is Kiev's vice captain also.

How/why is his temperament a concern mate? He's renown for his hardworking attitude, he's been very loyal to Kiev and promised the club he wouldn't leave until they won the league and kept his word despite constant interest for big clubs all around Europa, he's never kicked up a fuss or caused any controversy. Is Kiev's vice captain also.
red cards if i can guess right. I THINK he got 2 in Europe last year? Got a straight red that should have been 3 games but got it reduced to 1 hence his absolute rampage over us in both legs..

From the YouTube clips he looks a very good dribbler, as good as how McGeady looks like in YouTube.
Really excited to bring in another McGeady for 15m when we desperately need a passer to link up the play instead of dribbling for whole day and get a corner.

From the YouTube clips he looks a very good dribbler, as good as how McGeady looks like in YouTube.
Really excited to bring in another McGeady for 15m when we desperately need a passer to link up the play instead of dribbling for whole day and get a corner.
I think it's a bit unfair to compare Yarmo with Aids. The latter is a seasoned Scottish and Russian League ace whilst Yarmo is still yet a novice. I do not want to go too far out on a limb here, but I have a sneaking suspicion Yarmo might one day be nearly as good as Aiden.

I suggest you look at his assists Stat column before judging him. The vids are highlight clips of his skills and goals.

red cards if i can guess right. I THINK he got 2 in Europe last year? Got a straight red that should have been 3 games but got it reduced to 1 hence his absolute rampage over us in both legs..
He's had two straight red cards in his whole career mate and he's only received a red from two yellows twice. Four red cards from 267 career games. In game discipline is far from an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back