Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Has anyone got actual video evidence of him using his right foot? From YouTube he might as well have cut it off at the knee given how much he doesn't use it

The utter misery that spews forth from people on this site never ceases to amaze me.

This is the big one we've been waiting for. The club clearly are throwing everything at it, fingers crossed they can get the job done. I don't think we'd be getting the stories we are if it wasn't fairly advanced.
I don't want to come across as being somewhat (or utterly) miserable, but I have major reservations about buying Yarmo. Sure, he's good now, but what about resale value if he picks up a bad injury. It's a swerve for mine.

I don't want to come across as being somewhat (or utterly) miserable, but I have major reservations about buying Yarmo. Sure, he's good now, but what about resale value if he picks up a bad injury. It's a swerve for mine.

I don't understand the hype meself.

Do we really have to worry about something like resale value? There will be at least £100m guaranteed coming into the club. Yarmolenko could be the difference between a 7th or 8th place finish or maybe breaking into that top 4. Of course it's a risk player wise. Could also turn out to be a total flop for us, but I guess that goes for every player. He looks a damn fine player though from the times I've seen him play. Lets be honest here, that's about 4 times at a max.

Whaaaaaa ? He has a fancy foreign name, Does crazy fifa skills ...twiddly stick and button mashing tomfoolery galore, looks like a mix between jude law and the terminator.....sorry bud, Im straight but hell...im excited and slightly moist..Also guaranteed " TAKE A BOO SON " coverage on Soccer am.
That sounded sarcastic...It's not. Everton need a real bum off seat player....he is it.

Do we really have to worry about something like resale value? There will be at least £100m guaranteed coming into the club. Yarmolenko could be the difference between a 7th or 8th place finish or maybe breaking into that top 4. Of course it's a risk player wise. Could also turn out to be a total flop for us, but I guess that goes for every player. He looks a damn fine player though from the times I've seen him play. Lets be honest here, that's about 4 times at a max.
I think they were joking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back