Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
270070d1399946815t-blackberry-z30-sta-100-5-tumblr_m5kz5szvm81rwl3ywo1_500.jpg

If you haven't already worked out by now that sky sources are utter balls then you should probably turn your TV off until the end of the window. Wait. And. See.
"sky sources, we understand everton have made a bid for Birmingham keeper jack butland, lets cross live to there manager lee clark. Lee we understand everton have made a bid can you tell us more, clark = errrr no they haven't we haven't recieved any bids"

I imagine this has still got legs in it. It seems like it's all a game of bluff and counter bluff. It appears that the Ukrainian owner keeps moving the game posts.

If we feign to walk away and look at other targets, we can then return a couple of days later hopefully having gotten the owner to re assess his price.

I don't really believe the Bernard link is anything other than an attempt to pressure Kiev. He is far too left field to just be plucked out of thin air, and too much of a coincidence he is in the same league.

I would be plenty made up if we signed Bernard, he looked great in the world cup and he seems like a very exciting player, like a more polished Deulofeu. I doubt it will happen though, I'm guessing they just chucked the name out of another player in Ukraine.

I imagine this has still got legs in it. It seems like it's all a game of bluff and counter bluff. It appears that the Ukrainian owner keeps moving the game posts.

If we feign to walk away and look at other targets, we can then return a couple of days later hopefully having gotten the owner to re assess his price.

I don't really believe the Bernard link is anything other than an attempt to pressure Kiev. He is far too left field to just be plucked out of thin air, and too much of a coincidence he is in the same league.
You don't try to call bluff with a billionaire who really isn't arsed by these antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back