Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky sources aye. Their 'sources' are getting worse each year.

Sky sources: Romelu Lukaku was on his way to sign for West Brom, but they have turned the car around and are now heading to Everton to sign for them...
Meanwhile, Rom was with the Belgium national team

They know very little.

Shaquiri to Stoke was deffo off before. Let's just wait and see.

Just a bit like the 2008 window when we were linked with Moutinho, Tiago and Milito. We ended up getting Segundo Castillo, Louis Saha, Lars Jacobsen, Carlo Nash and Fellaini. Just saying...

how do you explain it then? Considering this is the club that made more than one transfer fee dissapear into the club? Or have had several phantom bids over the years? Or broken promises?

Its simple PR mate, for the past week all fans have been buzzing about a quality player signing for us, conveniently just after the plane and obvious fan discontent.

Even now, lennon/mori/rodriguez does not show a club investing in itself, more like still making money disappear? Mori and rodriquez might be fantastic signings, or they could be another beckford and drenthe/straq type of deal
Well we know at least 2 other premier league clubs were interested. So if Yarmalenko goes to one of them, you're probably correct.

If he stays put, I think it's fair to say the blame lies with Kiev's demands.

Two people who almost always get these things right are saying we've walked away completely, the deal is off and there is genuine interest in Bernard. Although this is what most people suspected anyway, I think we were all hoping that it was still on.

"sky sources, we understand everton have made a bid for Birmingham keeper jack butland, lets cross live to there manager lee clark. Lee we understand everton have made a bid can you tell us more, clark = errrr no they haven't we haven't recieved any bids"

That was the best one. They literally quote local newspapers as sky sources which is exactly what they've done here. Shakhtar have said there's been no interest from us in Bernard.

That vine of him smirking after Everton were mentioned. He couldn't wait to get out of there quick enough..

This is him when he turned the corner

laughing-man-mixed-race-male-hysterically-32711748.jpg

Listen. I was all for this transfer last week and on Saturday. I was buzzing but i think we all need to come to the realization that he just isn't anywhere near coming to Everton. There is clutching at straws, which i expected on Saturday but now we are really making a fool of ourselves. Time to put it to bed lads i think.

the bernard and januzaij stuff is smoke and mirrors, i'm pretty positive we're still interested.

I feel we're just trying to say to their chairman we have other targets to not get bullied by them in negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back