Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't he openly stated he isn't arsed about money and is more than happy for him to remain at Kyiv for another year ?

We fall into the same category as what Stoke find themselves in when they tried. Thats the message i'm getting from all of this.
Of course he says that. It's all about pretending that you aren't desperate. That's why he says that and thats why Everton all the sudden "want" to buy Bernard.

I'd be surprised if we even had the balls to go for it in the first place tbg
how do you explain it then? Considering this is the club that made more than one transfer fee dissapear into the club? Or have had several phantom bids over the years? Or broken promises?

Its simple PR mate, for the past week all fans have been buzzing about a quality player signing for us, conveniently just after the plane and obvious fan discontent.

Even now, lennon/mori/rodriguez does not show a club investing in itself, more like still making money disappear? Mori and rodriquez might be fantastic signings, or they could be another beckford and drenthe/straq type of deal

I'd say we either went for a player discretely that didn't pan out and someone got wind of it... or..

We never went for him, possibly we scouted him or some little spark, but essentially people made it up, exaggerated it or got the wrong end of the stick, posted it somewhere, and others off the internet believed it, then passed it on and discussed it, and it escalated until... it was apparently Bills fault.

Why would Bill think people would buy tickets and shirts based on a player that hasn't even been bought?

Not the first time I've heard this nonsense on this site.

Its possible, just possible, that during the transfer window, we went for a player.. but we didn't get him.

Ooooh we might sign Messi.. I'll quickly renew my season ticket which I wasn't going to and buy a T Shirt just in case..

I'd be surprised if we even had the balls to go for it in the first place tbg

I'd say we either went for a player discretely that didn't pan out and someone got wind of it... or..

We never went for him, possibly we scouted him or some little spark, but essentially people made it up, exaggerated it or got the wrong end of the stick, posted it somewhere, and others off the internet believed it, then passed it on and discussed it, and it escalated until... it was apparently Bills fault.

Why would Bill think people would buy tickets and shirts based on a player that hasn't even been bought?

Not the first time I've heard this nonsense on this site.

Its possible, just possible, that during the transfer window, we went for a player.. but we didn't get him.

Ooooh we might sign Messi.. I'll quickly renew my season ticket which I wasn't going to and buy a T Shirt just in case..

There is no doubt whatsoever we were in for Yarmolenko. Martinez would have dismissed it when asked like he did with Evans.

12:13

YARMOLENKO TO EVERTON OFF

Everton have decided to look elsewhere after failing to agree a deal for Andriiy Yarmolenko, according to Sky sources.

We understand Everton are still keen to add a new No 10 to the squad before the transfer window closes, with Shakhtar Donetsk’s Brazil international Bernard a target.
That's probably as credible as reports that Stones is begging Bill to let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back