Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
None. He has only talked about this one. He initially contacted me about Stones a week or so ago.

If you don't mind me asking mate, is he a Chelsea fan? Just seems strange why a Ukranian bloke would randomly message a forum about John Stones. Just wondered what info he was fishing for about Stones.

I hope last week that you personally told your source that Stones was an absolute beaut and you had a feeling that by the 25th August he was going to hand in a transfer request!

If you don't mind me asking mate, is he a Chelsea fan? Just seems strange why a Ukranian bloke would randomly message a forum about John Stones. Just wondered what info he was fishing for about Stones.

I hope last week that you personally told your source that Stones was an absolute beaut and you had a feeling that by the 25th August he was going to hand in a transfer request!

Going by his messages, I would say he is a genuine, connected fan of Kiev. He is also extremely polite. His enquiry about Stones was because if we sold him, he was concerned we would go after a CH I had never heard of, but I guess was a fave of his. I told him we might sell next summer ffs. To a Manchester club!!

Going by his messages, I would say he is a genuine, connected fan of Kiev. He is also extremely polite. His enquiry about Stones was because if we sold him, he was concerned we would go after a CH I had never heard of, but I guess was a fave of his. I told him we might sell next summer ffs. To a Manchester club!!

I think I know who he may have meant. Can't remember his name but played against us and looked quality. Has a boss name as well like a boxer out of Rocky. Interesting though and good of him to pass on what is probably the only accurate info we have on this thread.

Was the centre half Dragovic ?

I was told to ignore any rumours between now and Friday. Also to ignore if he plays in a friendly. Just passing on what a lad has told me, who has been 100% on the money for days.
I'm just going to listen to you and live in hopeful bliss until Friday. It's better than the alternative anyway.

I was told to ignore any rumours between now and Friday. Also to ignore if he plays in a friendly. Just passing on what a lad has told me, who has been 100% on the money for days.

Only Deep Throat can rescue us from Black Tuesday...

I think I know who he may have meant. Can't remember his name but played against us and looked quality. Has a boss name as well like a boxer out of Rocky. Interesting though and good of him to pass on what is probably the only accurate info we have on this thread.

Was the centre half Dragovic ?

This lad. From his pm. So not incriminating. NOT ITK ON THIS. JUST A QUESTION.

Everton interest on Rannocchia

Inter apparently.

This lad. From his pm. So not incriminating. NOT ITK ON THIS. JUST A QUESTION.

Everton interest on Rannocchia

Inter apparently.

Dragovic would be an outstanding signing but highly unlikely given our dealings with Kiev.

Rannocchia is even slower than VVD and would be a terrible buy.

Dragovic would be an outstanding signing but highly unlikely given our dealings with Kiev.

Rannocchia is even slower than VVD and would be a terrible buy.

He was literally just asking if I had heard anything. My reply was along the lines of I had never heard of him.

WE HAVE BID 5M FOR FAZIO. I AM LITERALLY DONE WITH THIS [Poor language removed]. We are picking up the big clubs trash while they are signing genuine targets. I'm about to break down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back