Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
COMEDY.ThisIsNotHappening.CClogo.jpg

Was tempted to believe that FutbolUkraine fella but he changes his tune very 5 minutes lol.

Just don't believe what he says personally.

If I was Yarmolenko and I was still thinking of joining Everton the fact that our best player has just put in a transfer request might make me think again. That is if he ever seriously thought of coming to Goodison in the first place

If I was Yarmolenko and I was still thinking of joining Everton the fact that our best player has just put in a transfer request might make me think again. That is if he ever seriously thought of coming to Goodison in the first place

Don't think that would have any bearing mate, go through our 1-11 and nearly all of them are international starters for their country or at the very least make the bench.

He will probably think Stones is an old British import bitter his dad used to drink back in the 90's

hahahaha he's the captain of his team and country leaving for a team not even in europe - yet he's going to be a hypocrit and thinking a player handing in a transfer request because the champions are interested is what's going to put him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back