Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite cathartic, reading stuff that you know will make you fume and despair... hope this one comes off and we don't look like total mugs.

So Friday we're all going to be fuming again? Could never have seen this transfer happening sadly :(

I didn't but now if Barcelona are really after him it's clear we never stood a chance anyway. Questions need to be asked about whether this was a real thing or just PR to appease the fans

If it is genuine and he goes there, more fool him. He's at a stage in his career where he wants to be playing week in and out and enjoying his prime years. He ain't getting that at Barcelona, no chance. As good as he is, he just isnt.

So good luck to the fella.

Thing is he is actually a massive real madrid fan so seems weird, got his kid up in pics of their kid and everything, think its bs myself

If that Barca link is true he'd be an idiot to go there, in there current team he's not good enough to displace anyone, if you have a player like Pedro leaving to get games, there is a message in there somewhere.

You can't say you play for Barca, only that you signed for Barca.

Barca can buy players now but can't register them to play till January, so they could easily get him now and let him stay at Kiev on loan till January.

Barca can buy players now but can't register them to play till January, so they could easily get him now and let him stay at Kiev on loan till January.

Right about that mate, but in no way shape or form do is see him signing for Barca, all this [Poor language removed] coming out on twitter about he said to someone his dream was to move to Barca, for one he's a massive Real Madrid fan as is his son - you don't stick pics up on Instagram of your 3 year old lad wearing a Real top unless you are - if he has said anything about a dream move it would have been to move their obviously - the competition for places isn't even as hard as at Barca.

Barca don't suddenly develop a interest with a few days to go out the blue - their would have been a lot of contact and that alone tells me its bogus, the bloke was willing to move to Stoke the other week, not the action of someone who had any interest of Barca really is it.

Dunno if we will get him or not, right now with Stones couldn't care less about a lot of footy related things tbh, but i am certain he won't sign for Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back