Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal rumour rubbished - "I'm just like you, went online and read this nonsense ... I do not know who can write is my name - I personally ridiculous. Arsene Wenger has not called me." - Yarmolenko himself.

Barcelona rumour rubbished - "Information about the interest of Barcelona to Yarmolenko - just rumours. He is a different type of player. "Barcelona" can not be interested in buying it Yarmolenko." - Dimitri Seluk, football agent who works for the biggest teams in the world.

Arsenal rumour rubbished - "I'm just like you, went online and read this nonsense ... I do not know who can write is my name - I personally ridiculous. Arsene Wenger has not called me." - Yarmolenko himself.

Barcelona rumour rubbished - "Information about the interest of Barcelona to Yarmolenko - just rumours. He is a different type of player. "Barcelona" can not be interested in buying it Yarmolenko." - Dimitri Seluk, football agent who works for the biggest teams in the world.

Who knows. Because the Guardian is running with this:

The Rumour Mill contained talk that Andriy Yarmolenko would be moving to Barcelona, and their pet paper Sport reckon that he turned down Arsenal in the hope of completing that move.

Apparently Arsène Wenger gave him a call, but he politely responded: “I am very grateful but my dream is to play for Barca.”

Not happening anyway. Never was. Move on.

He will move to us or spurs, funnily enough we could end up buying ukraines best player with chelseas russian money.

After sleeping on this, we may overall come out with a stronger team once stones is sold and we actually spend a proportion of that, but thats just for this season, the ramifications to what it means we are as a club will last a lot longer and not be worth it

The Rumour Mill contained talk that Andriy Yarmolenko would be moving to Barcelona, and their pet paper Sport reckon that he turned down Arsenal in the hope of completing that move.

Apparently Arsène Wenger gave him a call, but he politely responded: “I am very grateful but my dream is to play for Barca.”

Yes mate. They're quoting that whopper of a paper Sport, which is the one that claims he rejected Arsenal for Barca. Considering he was happy to play for Stoke a couple of weeks ago I doubt he would say no to Arsenal.

Last edited:

Bollix mate, hes a madrid fan who moaned when he was not allowed to move to stoke, but apparently barca interest was at the same time, utter crap story by the spanish metro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back