Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For guys slamming that Twitter account, all it's doing is regurgitating things from the press around the world. It's not claiming to have any ITK information itself. So if you're getting upset about it, it's because you yourself aren't good enough at evaluating the source of what you read.

In other news, this is a big messy Ukrainian kerfuffle that hopefully ends with the lad in an Everton shirt.

Dynamo Kiev midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko commented on a possible transfer to English Everton.
4165d7488e995b100d44a93e732b127a.jpg

Yarmolenko remains in Dynamo
FC Dynamo
"Interest from Everton really was. But the transfer is not likely to be. Too little time remains before the closure of the transfer window.

I have no feeling that I have outgrown the Dynamo. I try to work, train and give each game. How will-God only knows. I'm not worried about the transfer. I play in a team, for which he has been ill since childhood, "said Yarmolenko.

Previously SPORT bigmirnet) reported that Dynamo President Igor Surkis is willing to lose money for the transition to a good Club Yarmolenko. Dynamo coach Sergei Rebrov said that he needs a Yarmolenko.

Add that can be in Zurich in Yarmolenko murder 25 million euros, but recently that English Club refused to purchase Ukrainian and switched to transfer Shakhtar midfielder Bernard.

Share:

Dynamo Kiev midfielder Andrei Yarmolenko commented on a possible transfer to English Everton.
4165d7488e995b100d44a93e732b127a.jpg

Yarmolenko remains in Dynamo
FC Dynamo
"Interest from Everton really was. But the transfer is not likely to be. Too little time remains before the closure of the transfer window.

I have no feeling that I have outgrown the Dynamo. I try to work, train and give each game. How will-God only knows. I'm not worried about the transfer. I play in a team, for which he has been ill since childhood, "said Yarmolenko.

Previously SPORT bigmirnet) reported that Dynamo President Igor Surkis is willing to lose money for the transition to a good Club Yarmolenko. Dynamo coach Sergei Rebrov said that he needs a Yarmolenko.

Add that can be in Zurich in Yarmolenko murder 25 million euros, but recently that English Club refused to purchase Ukrainian and switched to transfer Shakhtar midfielder Bernard.

Share:

Where is that from mate?

Where is that from mate?
It's on several Russian websites. Here's another one..

Dynamo Kyiv midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko this morning arrived at the village of Sezenkiv near Barishevka, to open football pitch built on its means in the local orphanage. During the visit, Andrew talked to reporters, making an important statement.

"The theme of my transfer can be closed," said player. -Interest from Everton was indeed, but I have nowhere from Dynamo in this transfer window not go, very few days left before it closed. I have a one year contract with Dynamo, and I will post it in good faith to work.

August 27, 2015 10:58

http://dynamo.kiev.ua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back