Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on several Russian websites. Here's another one..

Dynamo Kyiv midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko this morning arrived at the village of Sezenkiv near Barishevka, to open football pitch built on its means in the local orphanage. During the visit, Andrew talked to reporters, making an important statement.

"The theme of my transfer can be closed," said player. -Interest from Everton was indeed, but I have nowhere from Dynamo in this transfer window not go, very few days left before it closed. I have a one year contract with Dynamo, and I will post it in good faith to work.

August 27, 2015 10:58

http://dynamo.kiev.ua

Gonna stick my neck out now, think we will sign him and hes just playing the game making the owner look like the good guy for letting him move etc rather than forcing his hand, will get the wife to translate the stories though see if it comes across the same

It's on several Russian websites. Here's another one..

Dynamo Kyiv midfielder Andriy Yarmolenko this morning arrived at the village of Sezenkiv near Barishevka, to open football pitch built on its means in the local orphanage. During the visit, Andrew talked to reporters, making an important statement.

"The theme of my transfer can be closed," said player. -Interest from Everton was indeed, but I have nowhere from Dynamo in this transfer window not go, very few days left before it closed. I have a one year contract with Dynamo, and I will post it in good faith to work.

August 27, 2015 10:58

http://dynamo.kiev.ua

My source is surprised by that interview, as are his sources. They are checking it out right now.

And that's the end of that chapter.

I look forward to the next Moutinho/Shearer/Yarmolenko a few years from now - if nothing else, they bring you back down to earth really effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back