Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's some Ukrainian chap on twitters take on it.

Plenty of time left..what is he on about?

Sounds like he's annoyed at Kiev and worried there is not enough time left.

Even if we don;t get him I wouldnt sign a replacement. Barkley/Del No.10 and go for him again in January and then again in the summer, let him no he's our no.1 target.

If he doesn't sign a pre contract in Jan then we can move on.

It's never been more off.

To be honest I think this transfer has made a mockery of the notion of "on" and "off".

No one has any idea what the heck is happening. It could have been off all along, it could have been on all along, it could be that Yarmolenko is an elaborate creation of Chicoazul who never really existed.

To be honest I think this transfer has made a mockery of the notion of "on" and "off".

No one has any idea what the heck is happening. It could have been off all along, it could have been on all along, it could be that Yarmolenko is an elaborate creation of Chicoazul who never really existed.

Erasing that night in kiev, i lije your style

hi people... I'm not a Dynamo Kyiv fan (I'm a fan of Dnipro) but this transfer saga has reached even to me, probably as a fan of the national team, and Yarmolenko is probably the best current Ukrainian player

so I decided to register on this forum and help you with correct translation of these interviews/rumours

the recent interview can be translated as follows:
Yarmolenko: "The subject of my transfer can be closed. There was a real interest from Everton but I will not leave Dynamo in this transfer window, as there is too little time left until the end of it. I have one more year of contract with Dynamo, and I will fulfill it professionally."

Dynamo offered him a new contract but earlier today I read him saying "I repeat that I will not sign a new deal with Dynamo".

So seems like if the owner doesnt sell him he will stay until his contract expires and leave as free agent, like another Ukrainian player (Konoplyanka) did this summer in similar situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back