Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, what I get from those quotes, if true, is that he's actually quite keen on the move but recognises everyone involved in it are utter weapons so it won't happen.

Good to know we actually legitimately attracted a player of this quality, even if it doesn't come off.

On the bright side, what I get from those quotes, if true, is that he's actually quite keen on the move but recognises everyone involved in it are utter weapons so it won't happen.

Good to know we actually legitimately attracted a player of this quality, even if it doesn't come off.

Good point. Like I said before, Martinez has broken through the Moyes glass ceiling for quality/reputation of signings.

Right wife translated the interview that he gave at the sports playground opening that he'd paid for at a local orphanage (yep beats naismiths match ticket give away a bit like)

basically said their was interest from Everton, but with the window closing soon he won't be moving anywhere, he has a contract for a year at Dynamo and will honour it, that's the translation from the interview up[ on the unofficial kiev site btw

I suspect this will run till 5.55pm on Tuesday and sources will say we ran out of time and we will revisit the deal in Jan ,and that will be the end of that .another player to add to the list of ones that got away

A whole host of other clubs will be interested in snapping him up for free next summer. So we can finally put this to bed. It wasn't to be.

On to the next.

Off. Source believes owner called player to tell him he was not selling, hence those quotes today.

But not confirmed.

Hence Yarmolenko effectively announcing today he would leave on a free next season, thought it curious that he mentioned he had one year left on his contract and he would honour that. To me says not signing any new contracts no matter what.

Guess the only hope is that the owner was holding out hope he would do and relents, unlikely IMO and think this one is finally off myself now, Until Surkis says it's off himself though won't completely close the door

Ah. Well, that's that.

Can't complain - would be hypocritical given what we're doing with Stones.

Let's see what the next few days bring then eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back