Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. Well, that's that.

Can't complain - would be hypocritical given what we're doing with Stones.

Let's see what the next few days bring then eh?

Mate gutted if it is off myself, but at least it was a genuine attempt from us and couldn't have done any more, going to be interesting now who next on that list will be though for a playmaker...

Still need confirmation from the owner. Once it is done, either way, my source has said I can publish the lot he has told me. Then you can see the trail and make your own minds up!

tbh mate your source deserves a big thanks as through this entire thing he has been the only actual source of information that hasnt been utterly jarg

tbh mate your source deserves a big thanks as through this entire thing he has been the only actual source of information that hasnt been utterly jarg

Been fun hasnt it? Even if it ends in him staying at Kiev, hope the lad sticks around.

Latest from him just now is "No one knows what is happening until Owner speaks".

Player is an emotional bloke, who could have responded emotionally to an annoying question. Or the owner has called him this morning and told him he is staying.

Ah. Well, that's that.

Can't complain - would be hypocritical given what we're doing with Stones.

Let's see what the next few days bring then eh?

Not really because we know we'll still get huge money for Stones next year, as well as the chance he'll sign a new contract.

It's completely stupid to turn down €25m (if that is the offer) and lose him for free in 1 year, just so you can keep him for a competition in which you're not gonna do anything anyway.

That owner is a bell.

Been fun hasnt it? Even if it ends in him staying at Kiev, hope the lad sticks around.

Latest from him just now is "No one knows what is happening until Owner speaks".

Player is an emotional bloke, who could have responded emotionally to an annoying question. Or the owner has called him this morning and told him he is staying.

Or he tried the other way after the stoke offer coming out and slating the owner, and he has changed tac this time, mate anything is possible and until the fat bloke sings we wont know. the owner could literally change his mind between getting up to a microphone and starting to speak as he is that kind of bloke

Aye sounds a top bloke mate and hope he sticks around myself, hopefully to cheer on Andriy

I don't know why the time left would be an issue though. Surely it's just a case of whether their owner stops being an idiot? Suppose that's what Yarmolenko really wants to say.

Or he tried the other way after the stoke offer coming out and slating the owner, and he has changed tac this time, mate anything is possible and until the fat bloke sings we wont know. the owner could literally change his mind between getting up to a microphone and starting to speak as he is that kind of bloke

Aye sounds a top bloke mate and hope he sticks around myself, hopefully to cheer on Andriy

Quite. Like I/He said, until owner speaks, nothing is known.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if I believed we had a very good 2nd choice lined up and ready to go, like most operationally sound football clubs would have.

But we're Everton.

Mate gutted if it is off myself, but at least it was a genuine attempt from us and couldn't have done any more, going to be interesting now who next on that list will be though for a playmaker...
Is he the traditional idea of a playmaker though.I sort of picture somebody playing a free role a bit like Pirlo joining play up then playing the incisive pass in the danger area.He never struck me as that type (although other than the two games against us I've seen very little).Maybe just maybe,we have been looking elsewhere (crosses fingers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back