Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the owner is willing to give up a €25m payday. Yes he might well be a billionaire, but billionaires don't make their money by turning this type of money down and to lose an asset for nothing next year. Honestly don't think we could have done anymore to get this transfer over the line, apart from leaving it too late in the window.

Can't believe the owner is willing to give up a €25m payday. Yes he might well be a billionaire, but billionaires don't make their money by turning this type of money down and to lose an asset for nothing next year. Honestly don't think we could have done anymore to get this transfer over the line, apart from leaving it too late in the window.

There is more to it than that.

When it is confirmed, one way or another. Everyone waiting on the owner, (again) to make a statement.

Are we still ignoring everything till tomorrow?! Is that a really significant day, or we just the start of it all!

Or could it be because of what watched toffee said on twitter about a new loan as of today!??

Weve tried to mess them around over bloody payments either that or we have been the ones asking for the deal to be delayed till friday as we needed to loan first to afford it

I guess either of those are possible, but that isnt what I was told.

Just told me that as England is a FIFA top 70 league, and he has played 75% of games for national side, wouldnt be a problem. News to me that.

Yeah im sure he's eligible but there's less than two and half working days before the deadline and id have expected us to at least have started the process given the player seems very keen and it's seemingly only hinging on the whim of kyiv owner.

Pretty sure we can apply and have approval on provision of him coming one way or the other, knowing how far down the line they've gone with this would be a good indicator of what's happening I'd imagine.

Yarmolenko does not look like a typical no. 10. He seems to be an out and out winger. Although left footed he really seems to like playing on the right and then cutting in for a shot. No doubt he is skillful and exciting but do we REALLY need him when we have Del Boy or Mirallas. If he was a left winger he would be more useful (linking up with Baines).
In terms of no. 10s, I love Pirlo but he plays a bit deeper than your traditional no. 10. For us Gibson or Barkley are playing that role. In my mind we need someone like (cough, cough) Coutinho. Sits behind the front man, good skills, plays in other players and can score etc.
I didn't want to mention his name,but he's the type of player who I had in mind.Is Gheorge Hagi still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back