Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw mate seen a full transcript of his interview now and it's not as clear cut as the initial report said

pretty mcuh the iterview part that concerns us

interviewer asked him about the bunches of news stories every day about his future and would he like to dot the t's and cross the i's on clarifying it, is he moving from Dynamo and if so to what club

Yarmolenko says 'most like their will not be a transfer this window as their is very little time left, its time to close the topic of his transfer as he is contracted to Dynamo, he has one year left and he will fulfil it, then says what will happen he will see in the winter

Interviewer asks him about the truth to Everton bidding

He answer yes they were after him

Asked how he will motivate himself to play a crappy Ukrainian team on the same day he could of been playing against Chelsea

Mentions its a great honour to play for Dynamo etc so he is not the type to not go to training in order to force them to sell him as he isn't that kind of person, therefore he will honour his contract

asked if he agrees with a lot of opinions that he has outgrew Dynamo

answers he doesn't think that way, states he works hard train hard and gives his all every game, what happens next is up to god, he doesn't let himself dwell on the transfer stuff

basically everything said of importance, translated by Mrs bluestevon

Pretty heady praise for the owner.

Just speculating, but I wonder if Friday is a deadline imposed by Everton.
Yarmolenko may probably be no. 1 target but there is probably a no. 2 and a no. 3

Inspite of what some may think I would guess that very few transfers actually start and finish on deadline day.
The majority will have been talked about at least for a while.
Everton will need some time to try to get a deal through for other targets and may have imposed a deadline to allow themselves
time to get other business done.

Oh btw mate seen a full transcript of his interview now and it's not as clear cut as the initial report said

pretty much the interview part that concerns us

interviewer asked him about the bunches of news stories every day about his future and would he like to dot the t's and cross the i's on clarifying it, is he moving from Dynamo and if so to what club

Yarmolenko says 'most like their will not be a transfer this window as their is very little time left, its time to close the topic of his transfer as he is contracted to Dynamo, he has one year left and he will fulfil it, then says what will happen he will see in the winter

Interviewer asks him about the truth to Everton bidding

He answer yes they were after him

Asked how he will motivate himself to play a crappy Ukrainian team on the same day he could of been playing against Chelsea

Mentions its a great honour to play for Dynamo etc so he is not the type to not go to training in order to force them to sell him as he isn't that kind of person, therefore he will honour his contract

asked if he agrees with a lot of opinions that he has outgrew Dynamo

answers he doesn't think that way, states he works hard train hard and gives his all every game, what happens next is up to god, he doesn't let himself dwell on the transfer stuff

basically everything said of importance, translated by Mrs bluestevon
Not only would be a gift from God, he has just the attitude we want from a player wearing the Blue of Everton.

OK, maybe not a gift exactly :oops:

How much does a team get for making the champions league, cos if this is true that the owner is gonna hold on to him and lose him for nothing next season he might be looking at that. if he leaves now and they dont make champions league how much will they lose that way or if he stays and they make champions league will that income brought in ease the pain on losing for nothing

No, it isnt. It happens to be the day after the CL draw, and has been all week. Why my bloke said no real news till Friday, although that interview this morning didnt help.

think the player himself is still holding out for the owner to change his mind personally, the interview had a few subtle lines to leave the door open for him whilst at the same time he was paying a HUGE amount of respect to the club with his words whilst managing to drop in mentions of not really wanting to be their but having no choice but to honour his contract, seems a sound bloke already, shame if we miss out on him

No. It is 100% down to the owner. Player cannot force jack in this one.

I know you obviously cant give much away - have you had any indication the player wants the move?

when questioned about us he has always seemed pretty coy on the interviews i have seen.

Is it purely down to the owner being a ming then, choosing who he sells too if they meet his requirements?

I know you obviously cant give much away - have you had any indication the player wants the move?

when questioned about us he has always seemed pretty coy on the interviews i have seen.

Is it purely down to the owner being a ming then, choosing who he sells too if they meet his requirements?

without giving anything away as i don't know anything really mate, he must want the move else it would have been over before it started, think he'd had taken a move to any of the big leagues stable teams really though

No. It is 100% down to the owner. Player cannot force jack in this one.

Safe to say we are looking at Kiev's own JS move ?
Player wants out, manager sees him as a huge part of his plans. Get the best fee if the player forces their hand.
Cant really have a go at him can we, people in glass houses..........

But its the mighty blues so yano..... get a move on your selfish presidential tosspot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back