Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh btw mate seen a full transcript of his interview now and it's not as clear cut as the initial report said

pretty much the interview part that concerns us

interviewer asked him about the bunches of news stories every day about his future and would he like to dot the t's and cross the i's on clarifying it, is he moving from Dynamo and if so to what club

Yarmolenko says 'most like their will not be a transfer this window as their is very little time left, its time to close the topic of his transfer as he is contracted to Dynamo, he has one year left and he will fulfil it, then says what will happen he will see in the winter

Interviewer asks him about the truth to Everton bidding

He answer yes they were after him

Asked how he will motivate himself to play a crappy Ukrainian team on the same day he could of been playing against Chelsea

Mentions its a great honour to play for Dynamo etc so he is not the type to not go to training in order to force them to sell him as he isn't that kind of person, therefore he will honour his contract

asked if he agrees with a lot of opinions that he has outgrew Dynamo

answers he doesn't think that way, states he works hard train hard and gives his all every game, what happens next is up to god, he doesn't let himself dwell on the transfer stuff

basically everything said of importance, translated by Mrs bluestevon
This has taught me that Evertonians have a duty to go and marry foreign ladies for the sake of translating transfer rumors for the rest of us sad acts. Cheers mate, pass on our thanks to Mrs. S.

Lets hope that the staff at GP don't switch a kettle on and blow a fuse otherwise we will miss that confirmation fax.
oh dear it's a bank holiday weekend how we will find a trestle table for the press conference, is staples still open in case we need more paper for the fax machine on a bank holiday weekend.

I know some of the talk earlier was Kiev waiting until tomorrow to see the Champions League draw, I don't see how that changes anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back