Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice one lids, don't believe everything you read though.

De Bruyne said similar stuff, it's probably laughably inaccurate to compare the two like.

Once this is done, one way or another, I will publish all the stuff I have been told. On balance, I reckon I have only been able to pass on about half what I have been told.

Any idea from your source, on what CL draw would be favourable for us in persuading the Owner to sell?

Dunno about the owner, but for Yamolenko it could cut both ways, I'd imagine.

A hard draw might make him stay & want to test himself against the decent teams. An easy one might make him think he'd progress into the latter stages, putting himself in the shop window.......

I've got to believe it's still in the balance and that we're waiting for an answer from Kiev still. Not taking anything from Yarmolenko's quotes, he's just telling us what we already know. We have interest, unlikely to happen, will not force move etc etc. That along with the fact that we don't seem to be making any noises about going after anyone else.

If it was 100% off, he would come out and say 'No i'm going nowhere this Summer, i'll definitely be playing for Kiev this season' and I would expect something similar from that mug of a owner.

I would imagine he would be more inclined to stay if they had a group full of big teams. Said in that interview he wants Barca in his group. Ideal for us would be something like Benfica, Bayer Leverkusen, Kiev and Dinamo Zagreb.

Mate it is not down to the player its entirely the owner deciding this

Mate it is not down to the player its entirely the owner deciding this

Yeah but apparently (@roydo's sauce) the owner has set a deadline of Friday, for after the CL draw. Reckon if they had a tough group with like Real Madrid, Man Utd etc then he'd keep him and Yarmo would be more inclined to play rather than if it were against a bunch of more Europa league standard opponents.

I cant see this deal happening either, if it was to be done it would be by now. I have my own opinion as to why it hasn't been done but not the place for that.

What i want to see is the Yarmalenko money actually appearing and being used now. So anything between 10-25 million euros depending on the source, sign someone who carries that amount and make sure they fit the team and perhaps the club can be seen as going in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back