Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're honestly turning down millions to let him walk for nothing?

Well at least we know we didn't do anything wrong and it's down to their owner being an utter lunatic.

"Well we tried but couldn't get it over the line, we'll go with what we've got"

Gutted really because I thought, especially with Martinez doing a tonne of leg work (going to Monaco to negotiate) that we would get this deal over the line.

Don't think we have anyone else lined up sadly.

Didn't know you were a Chelsea fan, Dave...
Just like them, we should look elsewhere. Quickly.

5 full days until the window shuts...no playmaker, no second striker, no adequate strength at CB.

Deals need doing. Put all distractions one side.

They're honestly turning down millions to let him walk for nothing?

Well at least we know we didn't do anything wrong and it's down to their owner being an utter lunatic.

When it is confirmed, one way or another, I will show the stuff I have had. The lad is ok with that once it is confirmed.

Just like them, we should look elsewhere. Quickly.

5 full days until the window shuts...no playmaker, no second striker, no adequate strength at CB.

Deals need doing. Put all distractions one side.
Well with @watchedToffee saying new loan taken out on 2016/17 TV revenue maybe funding in place I despair

Is he the traditional idea of a playmaker though.I sort of picture somebody playing a free role a bit like Pirlo joining play up then playing the incisive pass in the danger area.He never struck me as that type (although other than the two games against us I've seen very little).Maybe just maybe,we have been looking elsewhere (crosses fingers)
Yarmolenko does not look like a typical no. 10. He seems to be an out and out winger. Although left footed he really seems to like playing on the right and then cutting in for a shot. No doubt he is skillful and exciting but do we REALLY need him when we have Del Boy or Mirallas. If he was a left winger he would be more useful (linking up with Baines).
In terms of no. 10s, I love Pirlo but he plays a bit deeper than your traditional no. 10. For us Gibson or Barkley are playing that role. In my mind we need someone like (cough, cough) Coutinho. Sits behind the front man, good skills, plays in other players and can score etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back