Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

As I have said, ad nauseum, it is not off. Friday was the day I was told a decision will be made.

Now the player and owner have all the factors in play to make one.
You've shown just a peek of your hand there, mate.
Must be very tricky trying to say something without giving the game away.
We'll know come Tuesday one way or the other.

Well, been told just now that Kiev owner rarely attends CL draws. He was there. So maybe some preliminary talks arranged, or a deal to be done.

Either way, we will know soon.

It's all coming true, OMG!!!

My take on the Yarmolenko story is that the owner is waiting until the UEFA CL draw which is why the deadline is Friday. At the draw is where he will pitch him to all the top clubs because I genuinely think that we don't quite meet the standard he wants to sell him to.

If he fails to get the necessary interest then he will sell him to us on Friday. I'm not sure about the Barca interest because it could simply be the owner trying to raise Yarmolenko's profile because I think Nolito is their main target and Nolito also won't be cup tied, plays on the left and they have Vidal for the right. I think most Barca fans want Nolito and at Barca that's important. They have also had one bid rejected by Celta but Nolito has a release clause.

Basically we need to wait till Friday.

Clearly Ihor Surkis didn't get the memo that he wasn't meant to say anything until tomorrow. #Whatasurpise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back