Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd arrange a knock down fee for him to come in january right now see if surkis would go for it

Rather that than settle for a well inferior option.

Then approach barca for a loan till jan of turan lol
Well Kiev will be out of the champions league by then. But let's face it we are clutching at straws, he is going to get some signing on fee with someone next summer, sadly it won't be us.

This was Monday afternoon.

Thanks

As of now news are following:
1. Andriy wants to leave and his main intension is to go to English Premier League, as this is the toughest league in the world / confirmed by 2 people, who know him personally from very early age/ I didn`t discuss with them extension of contract as this appeared only today, though prior to date Andriy himself fully denied such option - this was clearly said by him after Surkis denied Stoke offer.

2. There was a pause in talks and controversial news appear. People, whom I trust, say that recent news are just "games", though Surkis is free to go on "all in" here and loosing such bet will give him something he wants - Andriy stays for CL in Dynamo, but he will loose transfer money. Strange situation, though here a lot depends on what was verbal agreement between Yarmolenko and Surkis, while no one apart of these two know, what was said precisely. Within couple days situation should be more clear

This week. Tuesday I think.

So I assume that no one likes Chelsea since Abramovich times :) , while United is acceptable as "enemy of my enemy is a friend of mine".

PS
Not for everyone eyes.

Yesterday I wrote "Once again they`ve said to wait and not to pay any attention to various "news"" factually it happens. Mudo Deportivo - denied Barca interest, Yarmolenko himself denied Arsenal.

Barcelona interest - this is my personal judgement (sources are saying nothing as everything is in a head of one person). If there would have been any Surkis would have accepted that immediately, as:

1. We have couple players, which should be sold for various reasons, Khacheridi, Dragovich - outgrown the level of league, Belhanda he`s not 100% comfortable. But we need them for Champions League and selling them now would simply destroy the team. But if there was Barcelona offer for Yarmolenko and Surkis accepted it, he would have been in position to say to any player: "If you accept this offer, you will loose chance to play for Barca as Yarmolenko". He can use that as an argument to hold any other player.

2. Definitely denial of Barca offer or any trouble with it would mean that Surkis words mean nothing, as verbal agreement between Andriy and him on transfer to top-club after prolongation was publicly recognized by him this winter and once again after Stoke denial. If Everton he can claim to be not a top club (no offence here), Barca evidently not.

Once again, the last 3 sentences here sum up all transfer rumors (from Everton and Dynamo sides) as "At least let`s wait for return of Rebrov`s squad from Brussels. Or even better - Champions League draw. It`s not long to wait - till Thursday everning" (mine sources said Friday - comment)

PS PS
I assume Everton management hired good "i-net trolls" too -

Today. First thing.

In reference to

significance of this thing about Friday Roydo
This refers to Champions League draw. Plus my sources said that they`ve added 24 hours as reserve for Surkis and Rebrov to think and discuss about further actions in this respect.

Not for all (everything with font red)
Their opinion on draw, just judgement of their own - The stronger group Dynamo gets, chances of Everton are less. But this shouldn`t be treated as if Dynamo gets Real, Man Unt + Borrusia, chances become zero for Everton. It`s closer to 30/70...

In reference to comments from Ukrainian journos:
1. Vatsko his good one, but he works for Football1, whose owner is Akhmetov (owner of our main rivals - Shakhtar), so leaks to him are limited.
2. Good sources - reporters of "2+2", "Football" and "Sport Express" magazines.

But in current stance of negotiations they`ve said that all "leaks" are unlikely, as they believe that Surkis will be the first one to announce his decision.

Today, re the "Interview"

Once again font red - not for everyone eyes

OK by now situation as follows:
2 people (club related) deny and say this is just emotions, pointing to phrase "there`s not much time left till end of transfer window"
1 person (club related) said he can not confirm or deny.
1 person (friend) said he can not confirm or deny.
1 person (friend) confirmed this info, this is not good, but still not dramatic

If there are any updates I`ll let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back