Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early this week. Good one this.

1. Everton didn`t take away an offer, though they`ve said we see no point in further negotiations.

2. Now Surkis has to decide to take proposed money or to leave Yarmolenko for half a year (we shouldn`t speak about year as Andrey is free to sign pre-agreement with any club as soon as 6 months remain till expiry of his contract) - that`s the main problem.

On one hand he knows perfectly well that this will be a huge loss for Dynamo especially before Champ. League and he has no time to find proper replacement.

But on other it`s clear that Andrey simply "overgrown" the level of Ukrainian championship ( just for understanding - one of the last matches in Ukraine , he simply did everything he wanted) and that`s the reason why there are so many Dynamo fans, who believe that he should be sold, which is opposite to interests of club. This is why it`s clear that Andrey has no intension to sign any new contract (he`s not a gold digger) and wants to leave.

Once again they`ve said to wait and not to pay any attention to various "news", everything is in a head of one person (Surkis) and there`s no chance to make any conclusions till late Friday. Moreover it doesn`t matter will Andrey appear in today friendly or not.

Early this week. Good one this.

1. Everton didn`t take away an offer, though they`ve said we see no point in further negotiations.

2. Now Surkis has to decide to take proposed money or to leave Yarmolenko for half a year (we shouldn`t speak about year as Andrey is free to sign pre-agreement with any club as soon as 6 months remain till expiry of his contract) - that`s the main problem.

On one hand he knows perfectly well that this will be a huge loss for Dynamo especially before Champ. League and he has no time to find proper replacement.

But on other it`s clear that Andrey simply "overgrown" the level of Ukrainian championship ( just for understanding - one of the last matches in Ukraine , he simply did everything he wanted) and that`s the reason why there are so many Dynamo fans, who believe that he should be sold, which is opposite to interests of club. This is why it`s clear that Andrey has no intension to sign any new contract (he`s not a gold digger) and wants to leave.

Once again they`ve said to wait and not to pay any attention to various "news", everything is in a head of one person (Surkis) and there`s no chance to make any conclusions till late Friday. Moreover it doesn`t matter will Andrey appear in today friendly or not.

Serious question mate for your bloke, does he think surkis would fo a deal to sell him in jan this window? Dunno if thats even feasable but piqued my curiosity

Dinamo.Kiev.UA quote Yarmolenko as saying "Interest from Everton was real, but in this transfer window I won't go anywhere, there are just a few days before its closure. I have another year of contract with Dynamo, and I will faithfully fulfil it."

....the caveat is that this statement could be part of a chess game.

Dinamo.Kiev.UA quote Yarmolenko as saying "Interest from Everton was real, but in this transfer window I won't go anywhere, there are just a few days before its closure. I have another year of contract with Dynamo, and I will faithfully fulfil it."

....the caveat is that this statement could be part of a chess game.

im thinking/hoping now that the stones saga is solved. we can now focus our intentions on players coming in. yarmalenko being the first (hopefully)

Players will come in. Looking more unlikely that it'll be Yarmolenko but there's plenty of more players out there. Martinez will have loads of back ups.

Slightly less than five days to go, still plenty of time for this to turn around again. It may be folly, but I've got a gut feeling this deal hasn't totally collapsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back