Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's utterly unbelievable.

Up there with the Baines to Man Utd for £5m story that the Mirror ran with (with the chaser that we'd be "pleased with the opportunity to recoup most of what we paid for him")

I know it sounds bitter and I never really used to feel like it but the media really dont actually give a flying one about teams that arent in the sky 5. Off topic but they just assume we should just roll over and sell Stones, it does my head in.

be funny when this guy is a massive flop..
upload_2015-8-21_11-49-32.webp

It's been on since the presser. Soon as the reporter asked if Yarmz is a player RM would be interested in he just smiled and you could tell he was dying to burst out a rendition of "You got Shaqiri, we got Yarmolenko"

I know it sounds bitter and I never really used to feel like it but the media really dont actually give a flying one about teams that arent in the sky 5. Off topic but they just assume we should just roll over and sell Stones, it does my head in.
It's not that they are not interested, it's the fact that stories specifically about Everton do not sell papers or generate huge advertising revenue.

The Sky Five have much wider and diverse fan bases both nationally and internationally, either their real fans or the more transient supporter.

It is one of the only major transfer stories left in the window, so to continue the story will bring them revenue as long as it continues.

If Stones goes or doesn't go then it doesn't really matter. They'll continue spouting rumours right up until the end of the window and beyond.

Don't look too much into it...

I've started a list to name and shame them in another thread as a consequence mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back