Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sky Sports reporting it on their site:

Everton have agreed a £15m deal to sign forward Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev, according to Sky sources.

It is believed the Ukraine international, who scored in Dynamo's 5-2 win over Everton in the Europa League last season, has a buy-out clause in his contract.

Sky sources understand contact has been made between the clubs over a transfer but no deal has been agreed.

Ok thanks for that Sky Sports

Everton have agreed a £15m deal to sign forward Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev, according to Sky sources.

It is believed the Ukraine international, who scored in Dynamo's 5-2 win over Everton in the Europa League last season, has a buy-out clause in his contract.

Sky sources understand contact has been made between the clubs over a transfer but no deal has been agreed.

That's one way of ensuring you're definitely right whatever happens.

Lol. Just pure lol. How do these guys have jobs? I think I'm going to go into sports journalism they write what they want.

Lol. Just pure lol. How do these guys have jobs? I think I'm going to go into sports journalism they write what they want.

Don't worry though, because if we end up missing out on Yarmolenko, we can just call up SSN and get them to do a comparison of stats from FM, and try and get us to sign a Wonderkid from Czech Republic :lol:

thought he was out of contract? and alos that it was us, spurs and rs in for him?

He was mate, but had complicated 'ownership' which required various pay offs etc to sign him, been linked with everyone and his dog but probably the biggest interest came from spurs and stoke strangely, its why the figure for Yarmolenko is not that bad as would cost as much on a supposed free

Worst article I've ever read from Sky...

1. In the same article they say that a deal both has and hasn't been agreed
2. Dynamo didn't get to the Europa League Final
3. Consequently Yarmolenko didn't play in the Europa League Final
4. Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka didn't and never have played for the same club side at any point in their careers.

Worst article I've ever read from Sky...

1. In the same article they say that a deal both has and hasn't been agreed
2. Dynamo didn't get to the Europa League Final
3. Consequently Yarmolenko didn't play in the Europa League Final
4. Yarmolenko and Konoplyanka didn't and never have played for the same club side at any point in their careers.

aye threw that article up earlier listing it as one of the worst pieces i have seen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back