Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrrm is that one of the worst pieces of journalism ever seen from sky, for one Kiev never reached the final thus Yarmolenko obviously never played in the final, and second Konoplynka didn't then and never has played in the same team as Yarmolenko, ffs like writing a piece and going on about how John Terry and Ryan Giggs won so many trophies together

Is it racist? It feels kinda racist

I'm at Creamfields next weekend and if we don't sign anyone before then or when I get home I am gonna FUME
Remember going last year when we played Arsenal and drew 2-2. I spent half of a set wandering round tryna get a good phone signal. Got it when Naisy scored the second and we all went mental, then didn't get signal for a few hours and came back to a 2-2. Ruined the weekend a bit.

Remember going last year when we played Arsenal and drew 2-2. I spent half of a set wandering round tryna get a good phone signal. Got it when Naisy scored the second and we all went mental, then didn't get signal for a few hours and came back to a 2-2. Ruined the weekend a bit.

Hahaha I remember something similar. This year I'm leaving my phone in the locker and hopefully will be getting it back Monday with good news.

If we do sign Yarmolenko, we could set our sights on the top four again.

I want a competitive Everton again, and I feel like with the summer additions we're no longer as light as we was 4 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back