Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think with Yarmelenko's ability with both feet, we will see him play on the left at time especially when Baines is back. That leaves Deulofeu and KM battling it out on the right.

The biggest shame in all this is that Lennon probably won't get his earned move to us on a permanent, unless we offload McGeady and Naismith

Baines plays miles better with an inverted winger in front of him. Pointless playing Yarmolenko on the left when we have Kev/Gerard there.

could do with putting a homing beacon on bobby now see where he goes after the presser!!!!!

9.00 0'clock, nice and early to get it out the way, oversee training, bit of lunch then drag billy boy by his ear to a plane to Monaco or wherever to get this thing done. Saying that don't think it'll be confirmed till Monday.

Saying that don't think it'll be confirmed till Monday.
I still think that's being somewhat unduly optimistic. A few sources have mentioned we hope it will be completed before 'September'.

May just be rhetoric, but it makes me tend to believe that this will take much longer to complete, if completed at all, as they'll make it difficult.

Then again though, there was all the speculation about McGead's transfer and that was was announced surprisingly before a game without notice.

If it's not on (see: Evans), he says so. Dunno how close it is, but there's certainly hope.

think mcgeady was against the grain in that sense. but i'm just guessing circumstances changed rather than him never being interested. i really don't think we've been interested in evans .... oh wait, i said this about cleverley haha

Yeah I agree with all of this.

I do think with Yarmelenko's ability with both feet, we will see him play on the left at time especially when Baines is back. That leaves Deulofeu and KM battling it out on the right.

The biggest shame in all this is that Lennon probably won't get his earned move to us on a permanent, unless we offload McGeady and Naismith

Er.....mate?

Everton 'agree £15m deal to sign Andriy Yarmolenko from Dinamo Kiev'
Last Updated: 21/08/15 9:59am

Andriy-Yarmolenko_3328816.jpg

Andriy Yarmolenko is understood to be the subject of a potential transfer to Everton
Everton have agreed a £15m deal to sign forward Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kiev, according to Sky sources.

It is believed the Ukraine international, who scored in Dynamo's 5-2 win over Everton in the Europa League last season, has a buy-out clause in his contract.

Sky sources understand contact has been made between the clubs over a transfer but no deal has been agreed.

After the match last year Everton manager Roberto Martinez said Yarmolenko was a 'constant threat to his side' and would be 'a success in the Premier League'.

Yarmolenko, who signed from Desna Chirnihiv in 2006, broke into Dynamo's first team a year later after impressing during a spell with the club's second XI.

The 25-year-old has scored 19 goals in 49 appearances for Ukraine and was instrumental in Dynamo's run to the Europa League final last season, along with Yevhen Konoplyanka, who has since moved onto Sevilla.

Errrrm is that one of the worst pieces of journalism ever seen from sky, for one Kiev never reached the final thus Yarmolenko obviously never played in the final, and second Konoplynka didn't then and never has played in the same team as Yarmolenko, ffs like writing a piece and going on about how John Terry and Ryan Giggs won so many trophies together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back